Chai Latte Soy Candle
Milk | Ginger | Cinnamon
With royal beginnings as a healing beverage dreamed up by an Indian king, chai is one of the most classic tea flavours worldwide.
This candle is warm, sweet, and tickles the inside of your nose with just a pinch of spice. Whether you light it on a cold or warm day, its fragrance fills any room with cozy vibes that seem to last forever.
This simple mixture of milk, ginger, and cinnamon feels luxurious and elegant, and yet snug all at once.
Made Locally by Tea House Candle
8 oz - 2 wick
14 oz - 3 wick
– A burn time of 40-50 hours on 8 oz candles, and 70-80 hours on 14 oz candles.
– Hand-made and poured with high-quality fragrance oils that are all paraben-free.
– We only use 100% natural soy wax that is made to burn cleanly (meaning they don’t create any harmful black soot).
– The soy wax is biodegradable, free from toxins, and made from vegetables and renewable sources.
– All ingredients used are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
– Delivered in a recyclable cardboard shipping box, biodegradable packing peanuts, and a recyclable & reusable glass container.