Earl Grey Soy Candle
Black Tea | Bergamot | Cedarwood
Undoubtedly the most classically-English tea there is, Earl Grey was created in the mid 19th century and is now one of the most popular tea blends in the world.
This candle’s bold and citrusy fragrance will liven up any room and is perfect for lounging around on a gloomy day, or cozying up with a good book.
Known for its distinct bergamot, vanilla, and cedarwood notes, Earl Grey Tea is uniquely smoky, delicately sweet, and refreshingly aromatic.
Made Locally by Tea House Candle
8 oz - 2 wick
14 oz - 3 wick
– A burn time of 40-50 hours on 8 oz candles, and 70-80 hours on 14 oz candles.
– Hand-made and poured with high-quality fragrance oils that are all paraben-free.
– We only use 100% natural soy wax that is made to burn cleanly (meaning they don’t create any harmful black soot).
– The soy wax is biodegradable, free from toxins, and made from vegetables and renewable sources.
– All ingredients used are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
– Delivered in a recyclable cardboard shipping box, biodegradable packing peanuts, and a recyclable & reusable glass container.