- Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days of your order.
- All items are shipped by Canada Post standard shipping. Contact us if you would like a quote on expedited shipping.
- Please allow enough time for your purchases to arrive as we cannot guarantee shipping delivery dates.
- Shipping fees are non refundable once they have been paid.
- Thrive Greenery and Gifts is not responsible for lost packages during shipping.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for any return shipping costs if your item needs to be exchanged or returned. Please see Return & Exchanges page for more information.
- Please contact us if you would like a quote for international shipping.
(Local Deliveries made by Thrive Greenery and Gifts)
- Delivery is for local areas only within our predetermined delivery zones. If your shipping address postal code is within our delivery area you will be able to select local delivery during checkout. This form of delivery is the only way we can deliver fresh flowers as well as other items on a specific date.
- * Minimum purchase required for all deliveries is $35 not including taxes and delivery charges.
- A local delivery fee of $15 or more depending on the address will be added to each order. Fees are calculated by distance from our shop when you input your postal code on the Gift Check out page in the cart.
- We call each recipient prior to delivering to make sure they are available to receive the gift order. If we cannot reach them on the day of the scheduled delivery we will notify the sender and try again the next day of business. We will not issue refunds if the recipient is unavailable to receive the order on the specified date. That becomes the purchasers sole responsibility.
- We will not leave flowers outside unless verbal authorization from the recipient has been given to us.
- If the recipient's address is incorrect and delivery was attempted, an additional fee may be added to your order. Thrive Greenery and Gifts is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted by the purchaser. If such a delivery is made the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase.