Gyokuro Soy Candle
Green Tea | Yuzu | Sakura
Renowned to be one of the finest green teas in Japan, Gyokuro offers a softer taste and natural sweetness derived from its leaves.
Its subtle floral aromatics are reminiscent of springtime, as light shimmers through the fresh blooms of silky pink cherry blossoms.
A subtle hint of yuzu is added as the perfect compliment to brighten this already delicate scent.
Made Locally by Tea House Candle
8 oz - 2 wick
14 oz - 3 wick
– A burn time of 40-50 hours on 8 oz candles, and 70-80 hours on 14 oz candles.
– Hand-made and poured with high-quality fragrance oils that are all paraben-free.
– We only use 100% natural soy wax that is made to burn cleanly (meaning they don’t create any harmful black soot).
– The soy wax is biodegradable, free from toxins, and made from vegetables and renewable sources.
– All ingredients used are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
– Delivered in a recyclable cardboard shipping box, biodegradable packing peanuts, and a recyclable & reusable glass container.