Ruby Soy Candle
Black Tea | Rose | Pink Salt
Cultivated in the famous Sun Moon Lake area in Nantou, Ruby Black Tea has been deemed the “original taste of Taiwan”.
Enjoy the sweetness of cinnamon, followed by hints of refreshing mint to energize your senses as you imagine yourself waking up on a dewy morning surrounded by mountains.
Additional notes of rose, cedar, and pink salt lend a sense of comfort as experienced from sipping a cup of warm black tea.
Made Locally by Tea House Candle
8 oz - 2 wick
14 oz - 3 wick
– A burn time of 40-50 hours on 8 oz candles, and 70-80 hours on 14 oz candles.
– Hand-made and poured with high-quality fragrance oils that are all paraben-free.
– We only use 100% natural soy wax that is made to burn cleanly (meaning they don’t create any harmful black soot).
– The soy wax is biodegradable, free from toxins, and made from vegetables and renewable sources.
– All ingredients used are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
– Delivered in a recyclable cardboard shipping box, biodegradable packing peanuts, and a recyclable & reusable glass container.