Silver Needle Soy Candle
White Tea | Forest | Jasmine
Considered amongst the highest grade of white teas in Asia, the Silver Needle known as Baihao Yinzhen, takes its name from the white, downy hair-covered buds used in its production.
With a scent both dazzling and delicate as the first light of day, it is as precious as the moment is fleeting.
Its citrusy aroma is accompanied with a honey-like sweetness, beautifully bound by floral notes of jasmine.
Made Locally by Tea House Candle
8 oz - 2 wick
14 oz - 3 wick
– A burn time of 40-50 hours on 8 oz candles, and 70-80 hours on 14 oz candles.
– Hand-made and poured with high-quality fragrance oils that are all paraben-free.
– We only use 100% natural soy wax that is made to burn cleanly (meaning they don’t create any harmful black soot).
– The soy wax is biodegradable, free from toxins, and made from vegetables and renewable sources.
– All ingredients used are 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
– Delivered in a recyclable cardboard shipping box, biodegradable packing peanuts, and a recyclable & reusable glass container.